Jason is passionate about teaching the science, psychology and systems used by master influencers to maximize their impact on the Internet. He’s the author of Promoting Your Podcast in which he was the first to crack the code for topping the iTunes charts. In 2005, he co-founded Internet Business Mastery, the longest running podcast for online entrepreneurs.
Jason and I talk about why the world needs more self-made influencers, and how to become one!
6 ways to scale influence and income
1. raising/boosting your positioning (expertise)
2. grow your reach/more traffic/grow audience
3. get more conversions - audience to customer
4. create new value - new product/service - solve their problem
5. boost the lifetime value of a customer/lifetime impact of customer - repeat customers, retain people.
Resources in this episode: