Laura Roeder is the founder of Edgar, a new social media automation tool designed to prevent updates from going to waste. Since 2009, she's been teaching entrepreneurs how to harness the power of social media marketing and create their own fame at LKR Social Media.
On this episode Laura shares:
- how Edgar got started and how she brought it to fruition from idea phase
- the difference between Edgar & other social media content schedulers
- why evergreen content is crucial for your social media presence
- how & why you should repeat content on social media
- how $150,000/month became mundane income
You can connect with Laura here: http://lkrsocialmedia.com and you can meet Edgar here.