Jeff Sanders is a public speaker and author of the new book, The 5 AM Miracle: Dominate Your Day Before Breakfast. Jeff is also the host of the popular 5 AM Miracle Podcast. He is a 10-time marathon runner, personal development junkie, and passionate raw vegan. Jeff writes and speaks every week at JeffSanders.com.
In this episode, Jeff and I talk about:
- The miracle of 5:00 am -- why getting up early is awesome
- How night owls can become early risers
- The 5 AM Blueprint
- Forget annual goal setting: use the Quarter System
- Establish lasting anchor habits
- Design your ideal week, morning, and evening routines
- Equilibrium Zero: inbox zero, desktop zero, project management zero
- Going pro with advanced strategies: standing desk, productivity music, new vision boards, inversion
Jeff is giving away over $60 worth of free gifts for anyone who pre-orders the new book. You can learn more at 5ambook.com.
Resources in this episode:
Podcast survey: adriennedorison.com/survey
12 Days of Giftaways - enter to win
Art of Charm interview